1. All chance encounters must be roleplayed into. There is to be
no Killing on Sight.
2. There will be no deathrobing. No repeat killing of an
opponent. If they are in a deathrobe assume they are on the
battlefield to retrieve their belongings.
3. Absolutely Positively NO LOOTING.
4. When killed you are to gather your belongings and leave the
battle area in your deathrobe and wait 15minutes before
returning unless instructed otherwise by Guardian in charge at
5. Many battles are prearranged by the GM's of the guilds
involved. In these instances the agreed upon rules will be
given to you in advance and are to be adhered to.
6. Guardians are free to choose what armor and weapons they
carry into battle but should realize that not every guild we
battle will have the same rules as we do. Wear what you are
willing to insure or risk.
7. Guardians are to remain In Character at all times in battle.
Some victory or smack talk is to be expected but keep it in
context to the era and In Character.
8. Any grievances that occur, that cannot be resolved swiftly and
politely on the battlefield are to be taken to the GuildMistress
Guardian in charge. She will follow up with the GM of the
person in question. For this you will need to report character
name, guild tag, and what occured.